- “What: ATV and Dirt Bike Safety PSA Contest “Kids Helping Kids Ride Safe/Ride Smart”
- Who Can Participate: Students: Ages 6 to 18. Students will be grouped according to age ranges: 6-10 years old, 11-14 years old, and 15-18 years old.
- Contest Dates: June 1, 2014 through August 15, 2014
- Prizes: Each age category has a First ($500), Second ($300) and Third ($200) prize. One Grand Prize ($2,500) winner will be selected, all age categories are eligible for the Grand Prize.
- Background: With more than 35 million riders operating over 10 million ATVs across the U.S., understanding the importance of safe and responsible riding techniques is essential.”
(source: copied from the ATV Safety Institute’s “Do the RIDE Thing” web pages; image credit: same source)
- Tips Guide for the Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Driver (by ROHVA)
- “How to be Safe on a Dirt Bike” (by Nicole Vulcan on Chron)